To get a personalised portrait, please follow the steps:
- We charge by heads and size, please check the option fo know the basic price(not including background, flower decoration or other requirement)
- If you can not see the options you like, please contact us first.
- Once you place the order, take/find a clear picture. if you don’t have a clear one, you could send me several pictures as reference. **please send us high resolution photos/original photos, screen shot has lower res, it might affect the outcome of your portrait.
- send the photo(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will send you at least one progress photo for you to confirm, please reply the email for use to continue. **after confirmation, any changes will occur extra charge.
- Turnover is usually 2 weeks. However, waiting time might vary depend on the workload of the artist, you may check with us first if you need it by a certain date.
Shipping in Australia : A5/A4 is express next day arrival; A3 standard shipping around 1 week)
**Due to COVID-19, some countries are not allowed to ship, please check with us first.
**We offer digital files for overseas customers if we can not ship to your country.
Please be note that:
By placing the personalised portrait order, you agree to commission a portrait in the artist’s style. You acknowledge that you have seen samples of the artist’s work and trust her aesthetic and artistic interpretation. The artist will send you progress photos and allow you to request certain changes (to a reasonable degree). You may request changes up to 2 times, after which there might be an extra charge to repaint the portrait.
To see more of my work, please see my
I also sell artwork(original and copy) with certificates, stationery, scarfs. Msg me from my social media.